Management buy out (MBOs) and Buy ins
Transactions of this nature can be appropriate solutions for business continuity and are becoming more and more commonplace as family businesses are not as regularly passed down through generations.
MBOs often present the lowest risk for providers of finance as management who know the business best continue at the helm. However, transactions of this nature are often complex and present an increased level of risk to the purchasers. We are able to provide specialist advice at all stages of the transaction with a view to reducing these risks.
Our services include:
- feasibility study into the transaction
- valuation of the business
- price negotiations with the vendor
- preparation of business plans for the post transaction period
- assistance with the raising of finance
- review of agreement or contracts
- tax advice for the principles
- on going management advice and planning post acquisition.