Bookkeeping and management accounts
The need to retain and maintain accurate financial records, as required by law is paramount to enable managers and stakeholders of a business to make key decisions in the day to day running of that business.
Our Jersey team offers the expertise and knowledge to enable businesses to make these crucial decisions, by assisting in their bookkeeping and accountancy requirements, which reduces their administrative burden. We are able to provide your business with the following services that may be utilised as one seamless outsourced accounting function, or used individually to satisfy a particular requirement:
- Advice in the selection and implementation of an accounting system (both computerised and manual)
- Provision of book-keeping services - we can provide ad-hoc book-keeping/accountancy service to reduce any back log that may have arisen or assist you in meeting monthly or quarterly reporting deadlines. Work can be undertaken on your premises or from our offices in St. Helier to suit your requirements
- Assist in, or the preparation of periodic management accounts
- Reporting on and the provision of management information through the interpretation of your management accounts. Financial performance reports and position of your business can be illustrated using graphical representations and key ratios
- Preparation of annual financial statements for board approval whether required for audit, submission to tax authority or the regulator, for example
- Automated accounts production software.