The Jersey team is able to use the skills required of us as Chartered Accountants and business advisers to provide observations and advice in a number of circumstances, including:
- The sale of a business;
- The purchase of a business or business segment; and
- Forensic accounting and investigation.
Regulatory and compliance
Businesses in all sectors continue to be subjected to increased levels of regulation. We are able to provide an independent review and report of your business to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulation, such as:
- Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, orders and codes of practice;
- Anti-money laundering legislation;
- Companies (Jersey) Law 1991;
- Solicitors Accounting Rules;and
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors Accounting Rules.