Mazars in the Channel Islands
We can trace our roots in the channel islands back to 1974 and we have been involved in the finance industry ever since. The company became Mazars Channel Islands Limited in 2007 following the successful acquisition of the Moores Rowland practise.
As Mazars we are now part of one of Europe’s largest accounting firms with a huge global presence. We work with a wide range of clients, from individuals to local businesses to large corporate companies and global organisations, across many sectors. Our team has one common goal - to focus on our clients’ agendas and deliver value through a personal touch backed by big experience.
When you look at the facts, you will begin to see how ‘different’ Mazars really is to other firms. We are:
- Agile and adaptable – always stretching, evolving and learning
- One integrated firm – diverse but united, even across international boundaries
- Open and sharing – with expertise and experience
- Technically excellent – at the forefront of everything we do and broadening our knowledge
- Independent – we always think and act independently in our role as auditors
- European with an international outlook – our local roots join to form a unique pan-European, integrated partnership with a global reach
- Growing – we are building the firm as we plan and invest in the future.
Want to know more?
Mazars at a glance
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal (1) and advisory services.
The Praxity Alliance
Mazars is a member of Praxity AISBL, the world's largest Alliance of independent and unaffiliated audit and consultancy companies. Recognizing the support arising from globalization we are able to recommend renowned companies in significant countries. Our contacts to these Praxity participating firms enable our clients a professional support in their transnational activities from a single source.