These assignments can last from one week to six months and include both financial services clients and local businesses.
To provide an indication of the breadth of contract services available, a summary of recent projects follow:
- Performed financial controller tasks to assist in the month and year end procedures of a subsidiary of a large multi national bank
- Assisted the Financial Control team of a large multi-national bank to ensure year end deadlines were met
- Undertook internal accounts preparation for a large bank to assist in the preparation of year end financial reports
- Provided accountancy services to a large organisation to assist in the preparation of accounts for Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV's) and various pension schemes and share option products
- Performed Systems overview and implementation of new procedures and controls for a large restaurant chain
- Worked within specialised action task teams at local banks on non-routine "special projects"
- Assisted in due diligence reviews on local businesses for potential acquirers.
At Mazars, we pride ourselves on being able to provide the right staff member for the right job as well as ensuring our staff are suitably trained and receive exposure to both interesting and challenging work. If we do not have the relevant expertise locally to undertake an assignment we draw on the Mazars Group network to ensure that the right staff with suitable qualifications are used on the assignment. Through our membership of the Mazars Group, we are able to service clients and utilise resources from all areas of the globe.